Residential Workshops at Belmont Studios
Belmont Studios is based at the rear of the B&B and specialises in offering residential workshops led by experienced North Yorkshire practitioners, with practical activity in our glorious North Yorkshire setting.
At present we are re-looking at our residential workshops in light of the recent Covid-19 changes, guidelines and advice. This page will be updated to reflect the way forward. Thank You!
For information purposes last year, our Autumn and Winter 2019-20 weekend workshops included:
- Photography: Improving your photography skills with local professional landscape photographer Richard Burdon.
6th – 7th December 2019: How to improve your photography (Beginners)
31st January – 1st February 2020: Take control of your camera (Intermediate)
6th – 7th March 2020: How to improve your photography (Beginners)
- Sewing: Quilt or dress making with Janet Poole, our well-loved participant in the Great British Sewing Bee 2019.
23rd – 24th November 2019: Quilting
18th – 19th January 2020: Dress making
22nd – 23rd February 2020: Quilting
21st – 22nd March 2020: Dress making
All courses last 2 days, with arrival on Friday afternoon/evening and departure Sunday afternoon.
On Friday evening you will have the opportunity to get to know the other participants to the workshop. Your tutor will also be along for an hour to chat with you, get to know your interests and skill levels and carry any preparation set up as required for the next day.
Price is per person and includes 2-day tuition, Bed & Breakfast accommodation and buffet lunch (Evening meals not included)
The whole amount is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Belmont Studios reserve the right to cancel a workshop at short notice in case of insufficient number of participants. In this case the full amount will be refunded to the people who have already booked.
- 1 x single room en-suite shower room
- 1 x twin/double rooms en-suite bathroom with shower over
- 1 x twin/double rooms en-suite wet-room – Ground floor and suitable for disable access
- 1 x double room with walk-in shower
- 1 x double room with free standing roll-top bath (not suitable for people with access issues)