Residential Workshops at Belmont Studios
Belmont Studios is based at the rear of the B&B and specialises in offering residential workshops led by experienced North Yorkshire practitioners, with practical activity in our glorious North Yorkshire setting.
This year, our Autumn and Winter 2019-20 weekend workshops include:
- Photography: Improving your photography skills with local professional landscape photographer Richard Burdon.
6th – 7th December 2019: How to improve your photography (Beginners) more info
31st January – 1st February 2020: Take control of your camera (Intermediate) more info
6th – 7th March 2020: How to improve your photography (Beginners) more info
- Sewing: Quilt or dress making with Janet Poole, our well-loved participant in the Great British Sewing Bee 2019.
23rd – 24th November 2019: Quilting more info
18th – 19th January 2020: Dress making more info
22nd – 23rd February 2020: Quilting more info
21st – 22nd March 2020: Dress making more info
All courses last 2 days, with arrival on Friday afternoon/evening and departure Sunday afternoon.
On Friday evening you will have the opportunity to get to know the other participants to the workshop. Your tutor will also be along for an hour to chat with you, get to know your interests and skill levels and carry any preparation set up as required for the next day.
Price is per person and includes 2-day tuition, Bed & Breakfast accommodation and buffet lunch (Evening meals not included)
- £239 per per person, on the basis of 2 students sharing a room, or
- £295 per person,on a single occupancy basis
- Partners are welcome to come and enjoy the area. Please phone us for additional B&B only price.
The whole amount is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Belmont Studios reserve the right to cancel a workshop at short notice in case of insufficient number of participants. In this case the full amount will be refunded to the people who have already booked.
- 1 x single room en-suite shower room
- 1 x twin/double rooms en-suite bathroom with shower over
- 1 x twin/double rooms en-suite wet-room – Ground floor and suitable for disable access
- 1 x double room with walk-in shower
- 1 x double room with free standing roll-top bath (not suitable for people with access issues)
For further information on the Photography courses please click here
For further information on the Sewing Courses please click here